We aim to provide all of the information you need to help your child receive the best educational experience.
If the answers to your questions are not supplied in the following pages, please reference our Frequently Asked Questions for more assistance.
St. Mary Magdalen isn't just a school. It's a family. The faculty and staff are truly dedicated to the well being of each and every child.
- Mr. and Mrs. Payne, Parents
Students leave SMMS with a strong foundation in all subjects and important lessons and experiences in community, respect, and self-discipline.
- Mrs. Sirica, Parent
Top notch academics. Great family atmosphere.
- David Jannetty
Mike and and I looked at many options for our children and now we have been part of St John’s for over 6 years. We are not Catholic and had no idea if it was the right choice. We both can say that we picked the perfect place. The entire school is an extension of our family. Our children learned to read faster, write cursive, and achieve with great focus and love for school. We hope others will come there and enjoy the same experience.
- Wendy Leavenworth Halpert, Parent of 3 current students
Alumni and parent of alumnae. Entire family attended. Wonderful education with Catholic values. Superb.
- Mary Brigham
Our son has already learned so much in just a few months. The pre-K program is great.
- Stephanie Bakewell, Current Parent
St. John the Evangelist School prepares students both academically and spiritually. May God continue to bless the students and faculty at St. John the Evangelist School.
- Nelly Santiago, Alumni Parent 2011
I learned more in 1 week here than I have in years at my old school!
- Current Grade 5 transfer student
Forms, Handbooks, and Resources
Registration and Permission Forms
- Extended Day (BeforeCare and AfterCare) Program Registration Form
- Sports Registration Form and Payment
- Student Image Use Form
- School Application
- FACTS Tuition and Fees Payment Registration (required for all families)
- Acceptable Use Agreement for Electronic Information Resources
- Walk off Campus Permission (Gr. 5-8)
- Go Green Form
- School Messenger Form
General School Information
- School Calendar
- Bus Routes 2022-23
- School Uniform Guidelines
- Kindergarten Readiness Checklist
- The Unified Schools At A Glance Flyer
- Extended Day Program Brochure
- Sponsor A Student Scholarship Brochure
- Schoolwide Enrichment and Intervention Brochure
- Classroom Celebration Order Form (Gr. 5-8)
- Spirit Wear School Store - Triple Stitch
- Online VIRTUS Training
Learn More About Our School
Home & School Association
Help to develop programs, opportunities, and funding to support and connect the school community.
Our Unified Schools are both blessed and enriched through parent participation!
Learn more about our school uniforms and guidelines, including how to purchase online.
Have a question or need more information? Get in touch with our Unified Schools for assistance.